Elkera Pty Limited (ABN 68 092 447 428) (Elkera) may collect your Personal Information through interactions with you on the Elkera website (www.elkera.com.au) or as a result of your direct communications with Elkera. This policy outlines how Elkera collects, manages and uses your Personal Information.
Elkera services means business and information technology related consulting services.
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect includes names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and employer names.
Primary Purposes mean:
- providing Elkera services to you or your employer organisation;
- sending Elkera marketing and sales communications to you;
- booking meetings; and
- providing you with Elkera resource downloads from the Elkera website.
Service Provider is a third party with whom Elkera has a commercial relationship under which that third party may collect your Personal Information and provide it to Elkera in support of any of the Primary Purposes. Service Providers include the following, and organisations of a similar nature:
How we collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- From information you provide following your direct communications with us, such as a phone call or email enquiry;
- From information you may enter in a contact form on the Elkera website;
- From information you may enter with a Service Provider to book a meeting from a link provided on the Elkera website; or
- From information you may enter with a Service Provider to download a resource offered by Elkera on the Elkera website;
- From a Service Provider who has received Personal Information from you in circumstances where a reasonable person would assess that you have agreed to receive marketing communications through that Service Provider, for example LinkedIn.
Elkera collects only the information reasonably necessary for the Primary Purposes and does not purposely collect information that is defined as sensitive information under the Privacy Act.
How we use your Personal information
We collect your Personal Information for the Primary Purposes.
We may also use your Personal Information for other purposes closely related to the Primary Purposes, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Elkera may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- To third parties, including Service Providers, in connection with the Primary Purposes;
- To third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Elkera may store your Personal Information in the following ways:
- In paper client files and electronic client files accessible on computer systems managed by Elkera;
- Using third party supplied software applications, such as contact or customer relationship software, that are not directly accessible to the internet;
- Using third party supplied online versions of contact or customer relationship software that are directly accessible to the internet; and
- Using Service Providers.
Elkera does not have management access to or control of technical systems used by Service Providers or other third parties to store your Personal Information. The security of those systems is under the control of Service Providers and other third parties. Elkera relies on third parties and Service Providers who Elkera reasonably believes will store your Personal Information in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Deletion of Personal Information
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing and marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
Access to your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and ask us to update or correct it.
You may also request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you.
If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Elkera will not charge a fee to update your Personal Information, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
This Policy may be changed by Elkera and published on the Elkera website. Please check the copy on the Elkera website for the latest version.
Phone: + 61 418 980 220